Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
As our Senior QA Manager (f/m/x), you are an outstanding part of our product teams’ culture: You drive to shape the awareness of quality by coaching and assisting the team and help to define and implement our QA philosophy.
- You will define the QA department’s strategy and long term goals with our management team
- You will be leading the QA team
- You will ensure that the development teams adhere to the Quality Assurance principles, guidelines, and best practices
- You are responsible for building and maintenance of testing workflows and quality standards
- You gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders
- You will be the primary point of contact for all internal teams interacting with the QA department
- You are proactive and don’t mind being involved in daily operational business, including product testing
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance in software development
- You have at least 3 years of experience with mobile testing, preferably in the gaming industry
- You have experience in shaping QA processes and implementing future-proof testing strategies
- You have strong communication skills to ensure the QA department goals are understood and accurately implemented
- You possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
- You are able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring the best out of each individual
- Preferably you have experience in Project Management and knowledge on project management tools like Jira
- You are excited about gaming and ideally are very familiar with MMOGs
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great Work-Life-Integration
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Senior QA Manager (f/m/x), mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. Your contact person is Michael Kögel. If you have any questions, he can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5403.