As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360 ° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As a Senior UI Artist (f/m/x) you are supporting Bytro’s Art team in all areas of UI asset production. Use your design skills and UX knowledge to create interfaces that enhance the gaming experience for millions of players.
- Create attractive, cross-platform UI designs for multiple game titles, from concept to implementation
- Produce wireframe, mockup and user-flow iterations
- Optimise existing styles while maintaining their consistency
- Visualise complex information and game design requirements in a user-friendly manner
- Work together with the Art Lead to develop and maintain asset libraries and guidelines
- Provide feedback and guidance to developers regarding UI implementation
- You bring a minimum 4 years of experience as a UI Artist in the gaming industry or a comparable position
- You have a solid understanding of visual design and UX principles along with a portfolio demonstrating your skills
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD
- You are able to learn fast and adapt to the needs of your team
- You have strong communication skills in English and you are comfortable working with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds as well as remote teams
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great work-life integration
- Cocktail Friday and many more team activities
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Senior UI Artist (f/m/x) position, including all your certificates and references, mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find further information for your application on our website: bytro.com/career.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn!