Following the tradition of Bytro’s long-running hits Supremacy 1914 and Call of War, New World Empires offers sophisticated grand strategy in a realistically designed historical setting. Players advance through the centuries, starting with the discovery of the New World and moving on until the Napoleonic Wars of the early 19th century. They decide whether they want to focus on waging war, improving their realm through economic and cultural buildings or conquering new lands and establishing colonies.
There are 10 different types of terrain, 3 unit branches and more than 150 technologies, which can be researched to improve different aspects of the empire (economy, colonization, warfare). A new unit cap system balances battles and makes smart army management all the more important.
“With the development of New World Empires we remain true to our company DNA by providing our community as well as new players with a well-balanced core strategy game with endless tactical options,” says Christopher Lörken, co-founder and managing director at Bytro Labs.
- Compete against up to 30 players for victory
- Explore unknown lands and discover the New World
- Colonize newly discovered provinces
- Conquer your enemies with units from three different branches: regular troops, mercenaries and colonial troops
- Administrate provinces and improve them
- Manage 10 different terrain types which influence units
- Research 150+ techs from the warfare, economy and colonization techtree including many buildings, buffs and units
- Research eras to unlock new levels and technologies
Register for Open Beta here: https://www.newworldempires.com/
About Bytro Labs
Bytro Labs GmbH is an owner-managed company, which develops and publishes technically sophisticated, browser-based and mobile online games. By now, the games have 5 Million registered users and are available in fifteen different languages. Bytro Labs was founded in 2009 by Felix Faber, Tobias Kringe and Christopher Lörken. They were decorated as “Founders of the Month” in June 2010 by the German state of Baden-Württemberg and with the “Technology Fast 50 Rising Stars” award by Deloitte in the fall of 2012.