Game development is our passion!
Bytro strives to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360 ° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As a Marketing Artist Intern (f/ m/d) you are supporting Bytro’s Marketing team in all areas of visual asset production. Contribute with your creativity to marketing and communication strategies that reach millions of players. Gain experience and improve your skills working with industry professionals in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Create graphic assets for marketing campaigns, web graphics and social media according to provided concepts.
- Adapt existing visual materials to new specifications.
- Create new advertisement concepts.
- Create app icons and store screens.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree program in art media, graphic design, marketing or studying towards an equivalent degree.
- You have a good understanding of visual design principles and a portfolio demonstrating your design knowledge.
- You are proficient in using Photoshop.
- You are able to learn fast and adapt to the needs of your team.
- You have strong communication skills in English and you are comfortable working with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds as well as remote teams.
- Video editing knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great work-life integration
- Cocktail Friday and many more team activities
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Intern Marketing Artist position, including all your certificates and references, mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find further information for your application on our website: bytro.com/career.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn!