As a Senior UI/UX Artist you are responsible for the final quality look and usability of all user interface aspects of the games. You work closely with designers and programmers to champion UI from concept to implementation. You are able to create intuitive and responsive UI designs that are both aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand for the target audience of our games. As a senior UI artist you should have excellent familiarity with graphic design and illustration software, and a good knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch or similar software.
Benefits of working at Bytro
Bytro is a small and agile in communication and hierarchy, but ambitious and senior in development and industry knowledge. We are at the cutting edge of cross-platform game engine development, having built all of our tech in-house over the last 10 years. Working at Bytro means contributing towards a largely unexplored avenue in the games industry with a unique game genre and web technologies.
Bytro develops innovative online multiplayer games that are unlike any other. We value and build on a strong and passionate community of active players that play our games on the Web, Steam, Android, and iOS. If you are looking for the place where you can make the biggest difference, where you can shape a data-driven company culture and pioneer new methods and technologies – don’t hesitate and apply today!
- Create high quality UI assets using graphic design and illustration software such as Photoshop and Illustrator (or similar).
- Help establish a consistent look and feel of the game’s user interface.
- Use rapid prototyping tools such as XD or Sketch (or similar) to work with designers in creating UI concepts and usability prototypes.
- Demonstrate UI flow and animations using prototyping tools.
- Work with front-end programmers to implement and polish UI assets.
Your Skills :
- Excellent skills and knowledge in areas of graphic design and ui illustration.
- Strong visual design skills in composition, iconography, layout, typography, and color theory.
- Fair amount of experience with UX design tools.
- CSS and knowledge of web UI implementation is a huge bonus.
- Familiarity of responsive UI design requirements.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest mobile UI/UX trends.
- The ability to layout complex information in an easy to understand manner.
- Great at communication in a small team environment and fluent english skills.
- Taking responsibility in a well-growing company
- Current and interesting technologies to work with
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive company headquarters with very good public transport connections and the best view of Hamburg!
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- A great Work-Life-Balance
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities.
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f), including your excellent work references, mentioning your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. Your contact person is Susanne Zander. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5403.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!