Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg St. Pauli, with easy access to public transport and a great view of the harbor and the Elbe river.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Our biggest goal? Happy employees and our excellent products!
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
As a technical member of the marketing team you will be part of an interdisciplinary team and will be part of the new development and advancement of our online games, as well as marketing-technologies. You can expect a professional and international work environment with a lot of scope and different technologies. You will contribute your ideas directly to development and the games’ design.
- Implementing and maintaining an extensive software platform
- Optimize current projects as well as starting new ones from feature design to deployment
- Work on integrating our games with the main backend platform
- Continuously improve your knowledge as a software developer and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Lead colleagues and develop yourself in your role
- You have completed a training as a computer scientist or a computer science degree
- You are familiar with developing Frontend and/or Backend Systems
- You program in a very structured manner and know how to document your work thoroughly
- You are a clever, creative person
- You are supportive, reliable, solutions-oriented, and always working towards a goal
- You have good communication skills and you like to work in a team
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus
- You take responsibility in a fresh and dynamic company
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with congenial, competent colleagues in a highly motivated young and international team
- Working with interesting technologies and constant personal development – for example, Git, Nginx, MySQL, Memcache, Redis, Jenkins, Grafana, Kibana, PhpStorm, Upsource, …
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the PHP Developer m/f position, mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. Your contact person is Martina Ellerbrock. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5400.
Even if you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our XING and LinkedIn networks!