Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg St. Pauli, with easy access to public transport and a great view of the harbor and the Elbe river.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Our biggest goal? Happy employees and our excellent products!
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As Online Marketing Manager you are responsible for the acquisition of new players through conventional as well as upcoming, innovative sources online. If you enjoy being part of a number-driven, ambitious team that tries to push the boundaries every day, you should apply to make the difference!
- Build up new online marketing channels, performance based platforms in particular
- Planning and implementation of international online marketing campaigns
- Supervision and optimization of ongoing campaigns based on profitability targets
- You are a highly analytical data aficionado with a sound understanding of marketing KPIs and the ability to put them into context
- Your sense of initiative and your hands-on mentality stand out
- Proactive communication and self-organization aren’t unknown to you
- You ran through at least two years of professional experience in the field of performance based advertising via Google Display Network or RTA platforms
- You have a degree or a completed training in the field of Marketing, business economics or equivalent
- Experience in free2play games marketing or in mobile marketing is a plus
- A professional work environment designed so you can make the difference
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Attractive location in downtown Hamburg overseeing the harbour
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular base
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Online Marketing Manager (m/f), mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Martina Ellerbrock. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!