Internship period: 6 months or working student 2 days / week
We strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for.
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we are developing games in the heart of St. Pauli, played by over 10 million players in 150 countries and 12 languages around the globe. Our goal is to further expand our team of currently around 40 employees in order to offer our players new sophisticated online-based strategy games. We have a lot going on – that’s why we need you!
To strengthen our Business Development team, we are looking for a generalist and all-rounder who would like to get involved in the analysis of the latest trends, the approach of new clients and the development of new business areas.
During your internship or working student job, you support us in organizational and administrative activities, prepare negotiations with international clients, take on tasks in day-to-day business and always keep an eye on the important performance indicators.
- Market research and identification of potential partners (publishers) with innovative CRM software
- Direct contact with potential clients (publishers) via telephone and e-mail
- Creation of statistics and reports with Excel on market developments
- Development of and communication with international partners
- Planning and implementation of own subprojects if interested
- Support in the daily business and unique tasks
- A structured, organized and independent way of working
- Fluent in English and another foreign language like Russian, Spanish, Turkish etc. is a big plus
- Interest in sales, e-commerce and communication
- Structured and thoroughly work style
- Enthusiasm for the games industry
- Higher education (eg. business administration, media management, marketing, e-commerce, sales and distribution, tourism management, linguistics, Romance studies, Slavic studies)
We offer you:
- Challenging projects in a creative and dynamic work environment
- High personal responsibility
- Insight into the world’s leading entertainment industry
- Coaching by experienced colleagues
- “The cocktail Friday” and daily free drinks and snacks
- A modern workplace in the famous district of St. Pauli with 360° view over Hamburg
- Attractive internship or student compensation
- Long-term job offer if qualified
- Creating the best possible working conditions and methods (such as agile project management / Scrum, open dialogue culture, professional work planning, conversations at eye level)
- Room for the development of your ideas and your personal strengths
Want to be here?
We look forward to receiving your application as intern / working student BIZ DEV via email to email@example.com. Contact person is Susanne Zander. She also answers your questions on 040-3690 5403. More about us at www.bytro.com. If you are not currently searching, we will be happy to connect with you via XING, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.