Game development is our passion!
Bytro strives to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As a Human Resource and Recruitment Manager you make sure that our team consists of the best employees and lead an efficient personnel management system.
You are looking for and contacting leading talents in the gaming industry to fill 5-10 positions per year. You actively support personnel management and serve as contact person for employees and a link between staff and managers.
We are looking for a versatile resource manager who can shape HR at Bytro by employing their knowledge and experience both focused and effectively!
- You are responsible for Human Resources at Bytro Labs, focusing on recruitment and people management
- Identification and recruitment of top talent
- Proactive filling of the talent pool through direct contact with high quality candidates
- Constitution, design and distribution of meaningful job advertisements in German and English
- Planning and conducting interviews
- Support and improvement of the internal recruiting and personnel system
- Setting up employment contracts and letters of reference
- Support for onboarding and visa procedures of new employees from abroad
- Advise managers and support preparation of performance reviews
- Respond to complaints and address workplace problems involving employees
- At least 3 years relevant and relevant hands-on experience in recruiting and human resources management, preferably in the gaming industry
- Successfully completed a degree in economics, social sciences or communications or a similar education with work experience
- Very good knowledge of English; very good knowledge of German
- Basic knowledge of German labor law, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Ability to be a reliable contact person for candidates and external partners
- Experience with management coaching and/or personnel administration
- A professional work environment designed so you can make the difference and grow your skills
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in the Stillfront Group
- Attractive location in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, overseeing the city
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular basis
Want to be a part of Bytro?
Then send your application for the HR & Recruiting Manager (f/m) mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. Your contact person is Martina Ellerbrock. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn!