Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with easy access to public transport and a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As a Content Creator, you are responsible for creating and evolving our content & playability for our games Call of War & Supremacy 1914. You are a very passionate strategy player with understanding of working on multiplayer games. (Historical and Grand strategy games are very relevant).
- Creation of content (maps, units etc. ) with our in-house software tools
- Create well balanced multiplayer strategy maps
- Design and create new interesting content
- Continuously improving ingame economy
- Taking in Community Feedback and evolving balancing & gameplay
- Work closely with the product owner on long time strategy
- Monitoring, analyzing and adjusting of our ingame economy
- Manage and improve monetization offers and events
- Design game mechanics in accordance to relevant KPI goals
- A degree in game design or relevant working experience in this field
- Experience in balancing and monetization
- Working with strategy game is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interest in historical topics (WW1 & WW2)
- Diligent work attitude and a keen eye for errors
- Very good English spoken and written
- A professional work environment designed so you can make the difference
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Attractive location in downtown Hamburg overseeing the harbour
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular base
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Content Creator (m/f), mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Martina Ellerbrock. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!