Game development is our passion!
Bytro strives to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As Customer & Community Support Specialist for one of our games you are the face of the game team towards the community – and the voice of the players within the team.
Your mission is to help our players with all problems and questions that may come up while playing our games. You will communicate on different channels, like e-mail, our internal ticket system or our social media pages, and also lead our team of external volunteers which help you in your daily work.
Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the community for one of our games: You will report bugs and general player sentiment to stakeholders in the respective teams and contribute to ensuring player-oriented decisions in product strategy and development.
- Deal with all support requests like gameplay questions, account issues etc.
- Train, oversee and review the performance of our external support staff.
- Manage all our communication channels, e.g. our game forums.
- Collect and filter user feedback and relay it to the production teams.
- Ensure cross-team awareness of new and persisting issues and bugs.
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player.
- You are self-organized and self-motivated.
- You are a gamer yourself and you are passionate about our games.
- Written and verbal fluency in English or in German, this means native-speaker level.
- Good knowledge of French, Italian, or Spanish is of advantage.
- Prior experience in community management or customer support and basic technical knowledge is of advantage.
- A professional work environment designed so you can make a difference and grow your skills.
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team.
- Attractive location in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district overseeing the city.
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours.
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular basis.
Want to be a part of Bytro?
Then send your application for the Customer and Community Support Specialist, mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date and whether you would like to work as English Customer & Community Support Specialist or as German Customer & Community Support Specialist, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Susanne Zander.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn!