Game development is our passion!
Bytro strives to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
To enhance our team we are looking for you!
As Community Manager (m/f) you are the first point of contact for our voluntary support staff. Your mission is to coordinate & train our external support staff and evolve our policies and workflows. Additionally you will be responsible for managing the community for our title “Call of War”.
- Coordinate with our voluntary support staff daily
- Train, oversee and review our external support staff
- Maintain, evolve and enforce our policies and workflows
- Manage all our communication channels, e.g. our forums for Call of War
- Collect user feedback and communicate it to the production teams
- Your goal: Support all players so that they have the best possible gaming experience
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language
- 3+ years experience in community management or customer support
- Excellent knowledge of one of the following languages is of advantage: French, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Italian
- Basic technical knowledge is of advantage
- You are a gamer yourself and you are passionate about our games
- A professional work environment designed so you can make the difference and grow your skills
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Attractive location in Hamburg’s world famous St. Pauli district overseeing the city
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Team events both on- and off-site on a regular basis
Want to be a part of Bytro?
Then send your application for the Community Manager (m/f), mentioning the salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. Your contact person is Martina Ellerbrock. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5401.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, XING or LinkedIn!