Game development is our passion!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create games which are played by over 9 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg St. Pauli, with easy access to public transport and a great view of the harbor and the Elbe river.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, an open communication culture and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Our biggest goal? Happy employees and our excellent products!
To enhance our great team we are looking for you!
Our management team is also passionate about developing, which means that development issues are always one of our top priorities.
- You will mainly work on the Backend of our existing and upcoming games.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our software with high quality, maintainable code.
- Work closely with game design to implement new features and be interested in learning the involved full-stack technologies.
- Communicate with colleagues and other teams to ensure a smooth daily workflow.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- You have a proven track of several years of professional work experience in Java
- You hold a diploma in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- You possess ability to operate independently, good analytical skills and the motivation to constantly improve and learn
- You are interested in learning outside of the box and also take over full stack development tasks
- You show familiarity with agile software development and scrum-based working environments
- You are enthusiastic about games and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are fluent in technical and business English
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours with a great Work-Life-Integration
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Senior Software Developer position, including your certificates and references, mentioning your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com. You can find further information for your application on our website: bytro.com/career.
Your contact person is Susanne Zander. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5403.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!